Sunday 3 November 2013

Photo a Day


20th October; Funny weather we have been having....sudden downpours, high winds but mild temperatures and today we had a double rainbow!

21st October; Katy was singing...in public...first time for ages and it was at a pub for the 6th Form Cabaret

22nd October; the Explorer Scouts had a Halloween party. I went off to Guides and Jasper and Katy got themselves ready to go out!

23rd October; I started a kitting project. That's all I will say for now!

24th October; Mr Whibley, our school caretaker grows chillies and each year I am lucky enough to get some from him. This year they haven't ripened apparently so I put them in a bowl to use as they do.

25th October; finally the last day of a VERY long half term. I think I said that I am working with a NQT (newly qualified teacher) and he gave me a bottle of wine, the BIGGEST box of Malteasers ever and some Quality Street for the children! Needless to say, after the wine I made my own 3D glasses from Quality Street wrappers!

26th October; A relaxing evening with Minnie making herself very comfortable on Eliza's lap!

Catching up...I have been busy over Half Term so pop back for some "Show and Tell".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: