Tuesday 29 January 2013

Christmas Journal

For the last four years I have taken part in  Shimelle class called Journal Your Christmas. Inevitably I end up terribly behind and somewhat stressed so this year I decided to just take part in her photo prompt version.I figured I would be able to at least take a photo of my Christmas in 2012!
Well I managed it although not necessarily on the correct days and I have now printed the pictures ready to scrap them into a journal. I really want this to be a quick, no stress exercise so I have just a few supplies and one font for all the titles. I have a lovely book from Seawhite to do it in and finally I have made a start.
Here are the first 2 pages....

The titles are the photo prompts for the days and I have just added some journalling to explain the photo.
"My hands have been kept busy this year making lotsof my gifts. I have knitted and crocheted for several people"

A Tree (not your own). "Trees always start going up in public buildingsway before we even think about ours. We went to a concert in Brighton where we saw this first one of the year up close".
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

That looks great Tash. Love that you've kept it so simple so it's easy to finish:)