Sunday 8 April 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is the 3rd week I have taken part and it was a bit trickier this week! To add to the fun my camera has also decided not to work so I need to tackle that after the weekend. I therefore resorted to my trusty little pocket Canon instead of the Eos.
First this week is "Life". What more can I say; we saw this chap being born and this is one of the least yucky photos!

Next is "Obvious". This was a hard one but there, all of a sudden, outside the back door, was this HUGE moon. Can't get more obvious than that!

"Pink" is this one; I was trying to be all clever and find something that wasn't flowers but in the end I plumped for this Vibernum Bodnantense Dawn that is about the only thing in my garden to survive the ravages of the hens!

"Fragrant" was quite an easy one this week. I have made 2 birthday cakes, a Simnel cake and this batch of Hot Cross Buns. Sadly they weren't made in time for Good Friday but we are going to eat them in a minute for our Easter breakfast! They were certainly deliciously fragrant when I opened the oven door.

Last of all for this week is "New". I wanted to show a picture of my newly decorated kitchen and utility room but just could not compose it into an attractive picture. So instead I took my camera this morning as I walked the dogs and snapped this tiny new bluebell that is just a hint of the blue carpet to follow in a week or so.

I am still loving the challenges and thank you for looking at my efforts!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Tasha,
Didn't realise you were taking part in this challenge. It's fun!! Love your set of shots - especially the bluebell.
Happy Easter
Lesley x

Desirae R said...

I really like your set. And your life picture is just perfect.

Sid said...

Some lovely pics there !!

collettakay said...

I love the smell of baked good fresh from the oven!

Here's my very first Scavenger Hunt post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/scavenger-hunt-sunday-4812.html

Colletta

Burnice said...

We had a moon like that. It looked as tho it was just behind the doctors where you usually park your car!!! The "life" pic was gorgeous.
burnice x

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, those hot cross buns look good!!! I'd thought about making them this year...

leanne can blog said...

Hot cross buns look great &I can jus imagine the smell!

barbara l. hale said...

Wonderful pics! Hitting the nail on the head. I just bet that bread was fragrant.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Ida said...

Good Set:
How exciting to see New life arrive.
Oh those Buns do look yummy and I bet they did smell pretty fragrant.

Lui said...

I love your interpretations.
Good, clean shots too!

I looooove the new addition to your family ;-)

Linda said...

awww cute baby lamb! HCBs are very popular in our house too, but I have never made them.

Anonymous said...

The hot cross buns look amazing. I really like your pink shot as well.

Onna said...

Love your shots! And your fragrant shot looks delicious!