Monday 26 March 2012

Another Union Jack!



My "chic flick cinema buddy" Alyson had her birthday last Thursday and that was the day I went into hospital so I wasn't able to give her a pressie then. Apparently she has re-decorated her lounge and it is now a duck egg blue so I chose this fabric...

...and I decided to make her a Union Jack cushion like the red one I made a while ago. This time however I made sure I didn't buy a directional fabric! Ooooo I had to scratch my head to remember how to do this foundation piecing and I have managed two sections so far!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Burnice said...

Loving the fabric Tash. I really must give it a go! Did you mean it was a headache because of the directional fabric you used?
Burnice x

Sid said...

Loving the contrasting materials !!

Linda said...

Lovely fabric! So pretty! Hope she likes it:)

Christine said...

Ooh, that's impressive, Tasha! I can't even draw a Union Jack, let alone sew one. The pieces are so complicated, that I wouldn't have a hope. I look forward to seeing the finished article!!