Monday 15 August 2011

Some Scrapbooking

As I have said, I have been very creative these holidays, but lot of what I have been making I can't show just yet! So I thought you might like to see some scrapbooking. Some of these LOs were done month or two ago but have been waiting to be finished off with either a title or a bit of journalling. About two evenings ago I sat down and decided to do just that as I creep on through the photos from 2010 still.


This first one is of the Batucada at Heathfield Carnival and also the primary school where I work. I helped to run a Carnival Club where the children made this withy sun, a shark and some fish to hold.



This is my lot on Pevensey Beach last summer. Funny that, I don't remember last summer being nice enough for the beach...




Posted by Picasa

No comments: