Thursday 7 July 2011

Art Journal Week 27

I have even done this week already! This week we are thinking about "Celebrity. Would you like to be famous? Do you have a claim to fame? Which celebrity would you choose to be. Use stamped stars."
The colour has come out a bit funny in the photo but it is silver with gold stencilled through starry sequin waste. Then I cut out some stars to journal on. I would LOVE to be known for something amazing that I had done. And I would love to have the money of a celebrity, I am sure I woud spend it far more wisely! But I wouldn't want to live with the paparazzi stalking my every move or the papers hacking into my private life or that of my friends and family. So all in all I think celebrity is a double-edged sword.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sid said...

Super journal entry !!