Friday 11 March 2011

How much more extreme?

Look, I haven't been idle.....


I finished the trial throw in red, white and blue with black fluffy wool. It isn't the right colour for this room but it is going here for now!
It is very loose and holey but soooo warm and snuggly. I am not really sure what weight the wools were but I used 8 strands at a time and I am guessing they were mainly DK, although the red was a lumpy cotton and seemed finer.
Well then I found I had lots of purple wool so I went out to pick up a few colours to go with that......




........I got quite a bit actually...........




.......I brought it home in a bin bag! Shhhhh don't tell anyone!

4 comments:

Linda said...

woohoo Tash! Looking good!

BrightRedCat said...

You busy gal! I am still feverishly trying to finish my project with my 3mm needles before I have a go with my 250mm needles!!!

gillygilly said...

It looks really good.

Pat Beaumont said...

quilt and knitting look fabulous -