Wednesday 23 March 2011

Buttons Galore!

So the task continues. Currently this is the state of play with there now being separate jars for blue, green, purple, pink, white, brown, black, grey, yellow and then a joint red/orange jar and one with metal/wooden/leather buttons in. There is also a jar of buckles and interesting, vintage, distressed (eg rusty!) hooks, suspender fastenings and poppers! I think the whole jar of white ones looks the best; which is your favourite?
And look.....I used three from the white jar! Can't show you any more just yet!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

There's something hypnotic about jars of buttons, isn't there? They look fab!

BrightRedCat said...

Ooooooh, BUTTONS!!! I love buttons too!!! Will I ever get them sorted? Nah, don't think I have quite enough yet...

BrightRedCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy~Sarah said...

well done on the organising. Love ,y buttons :) Looking forward to the reveal