Sunday 23 January 2011

January ATCs

Oh my, 2 posts in one day! Bit like buses, none for ages then 2 at once. ANyway I am waiting for the next prompt for the UK Stampers Art Journal. Whilst I wait I made my ATCs for the monthly swap. I really thought that I needed to use some of my overflowing ribbon stash and last week at school we did paper weaving......so this killed 2 birds with 1 stone. I merrily wove 2 and then suddenly remembered that the ATCs were meant to be different! I hope Sam will accept that they are at least different colours!
Just a close up of that lovely ribbon. What a brill way it was to use up all the little scraps left from other projects (and snipped out of clothes!) that I just can't bear to throw away!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

salamanda said...

Wow I love that ribbon weaving