Monday 21 June 2010

Thoughts of early summer...

Finally I get some free moments to craft. The weather has been lovely and almost summer-like...well that is before last week when it was blowing a gale all week! But last weekend I re-discovered this lovely quote which seemed to sum up how I was feeling then about June!
Needless to say I don't feel quite so positive now! The BG is distress inks washed over the page in patches then overstamped with the same inks in a variety of flowers. I then filled in the gaps with different shades and added a tiny bit of stickles in red and yellow and clear and added the words....let's hope this heralds the dawn of a bit more crafting time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love this quote and the colours you've used are lovely as is your page.