Sunday 28 March 2010

An Alphabetic Year...

Some time ago now I was reading a blog by the talented "Flo" and I saw she was doing this great activity with her family. I am afraid I can't remember where SHE got the idea from so I can't give the correct credit but basically this is how it goes..... 52 weeks of the year, 26 letters of the alphabet so you "do" each letter for two weeks. Now by "do" I mean that you think of as many things as possible to do that start with A, then B etc. Well as usual I was a bit late starting but I thought I would share what we did for "A fortnight".
Firstly Jasper finally made his first Airfix model....


...next we had an American day with pancakes for breakfast...


...homemade burgers.....


...and pecan pie for tea.

Posted by Picasa
Then we saw Avatar in 3D


and our final plans for a walk on Ashdown Forest to the Airmans Grave were completely scuppered by Awful weather! However Ken managed to plant my new Apple tree! We really enjoyed the challenge of finding things to do and now we are about to launch into our D fortnight so I will post catch up pics of the last few weeks over the next few!

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Looks like fun!

Lorraine said...

looks great hope the awful weather gets better soon for you..it was quite nice here today..nice to see you all having fun..great airfix model

Anonymous said...

What a fab idea! x

Sarah said...

the original idea came from Nicole Maki over in the states, glad to see you joining in - fun isn't it!