Monday 15 February 2010

Rolling Recipe tag

I have lost count of what number week we are up to but this is the one for the week that ended yesterday. Recipe this time was stamped flower, text and the colour red so I went a bit oriental...well it is Chinese New Year too! Stamp is that handy free one from Craft Stamper (I LOVE this stamp) embossed in pirate gold, I hand drew the stems and the round dots are just from my hole punch. Text is the very very first rubber stamp I ever bought...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sid said...

Fab tag, love the oriental look !

Effie said...

That looks fabulous!.. that red is stunning!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag cool flower..is that the CS freebie one? I love it! x

Chicken Licken said...

Yes Hels it is!

Tinkertaylor said...

Fab tag love the oriental theme