Friday 8 January 2010

Journal Days 31, Jan 1,2

We finally arrive at New Years Eve, 31st. Challenge for today was to use sparkle so I uses a Sissix sparkle die and some stickers around some photoes of the evening. We had a quiet one, playing games.
New Year, New Start and on Jan 1st we thought about our New Year Resolutions. i found a rather nice quote and worked from there really. Our crafting challenge was to introduce a new colour, maybe a shade, for the New Year so I moved into browns which I had already used but more as an accent.
2nd Jan was to think about the innocence of Christmas. Hmmmm not much of that in this house so we went for my fave snow pic taken just before Christmas and enlarged it to fill the whole page, just for a change! Now this was the LO I had to finish in the dark cos the fuses all tripped! Well I did have a head torch but I couldn't quite see if the gold stickers matched the gold writing so just went with it!

Still snowy here and I have been knitting so later on I will post pics. Have to do it later as the children are fighting over the computer so they can all do homework set to keep them busy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: