Sunday 30 August 2009

More Tags!

Yes I am still playing catch up on the Tags. I think after these two I have just 5 to catch up on! This one came to me very quickly...I have had this shattered clock face from a set of Tandastamps for Inchies and never used it. I inked up some card with distress inks and then stamped the clock onto it. Then I covered it with crackle glaze. The BG is from a piece of paper in my scraps box (!) and I inked and stamped the "t" and the words. Nice and simple!
Now F for Face was more tricky...I was tidying up my computer dump space when I found this quote. Now I have ALWAYS had freckles, along with my ginger hair and specs, so this is rather dear to my heart! BG was acrylic paint, stamped with brilliance inks and a variety of starry stamps. I added a few painted in white H2O as well.
The lady is another from Tandastamps and I added her freckles with watercolour pencils! Die cut letters from silver cardstock and voila....!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are great, Tasha!

Effie said...

Great tags... not many to go!