Sunday 2 August 2009


In this months Craft Stamper there was a diddy little box for storing all the freebie stamps in! It was tucked away in the bottom half of a page and I thought it would be a fab quick make! So last night I did it and look how cute it is!!! I have never made any sort of box before (shock!!!) so I was really chuffed how it came out! The paper is left over from my soap wrapping. It usually goes on "Wild Berry" soap but this piece was cut just a tad too small to fit the bar so I recycled it as it was soooo yummy looking! My favourite jam is blackcurrant and this year was the first I have been able to harvest any sort of quantity from my own currant bushes so it seemed even more appropriate! Thankyou for the instructions Joanne!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, love that paper!

Unknown said...

Looks fab!

Angelnorth said...

Very cute, great job on your first box project!

joanne wardle said...

you are welcome!!!!!
I'm so glad to see people making my little box. I love how you did yours, the paper is yummy!