Monday 1 June 2009





So I have started! In the end I just jumped right in and chose three main colours (with the help of the fabulous Gilly at The Glitterpot!) that complemented the muted photoes. I chose two Penny Lane double sided papers that "went" too and have gone with simple and understated! And here are the first two LOs. I usually scrap in DLOs that match, so to do a front and a back of a page the same but the facing page different, is quite scary for me! The pages are 10x10 and I plan to make a mountboard cover and bind it all with the BIA. Now I am underway it is flowing more...I am never very good at visualising my projects and they seem to evolve along their own routes! But so far so good!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Well done for getting started! You've got off to a flyer - these look fab, I love the pearl accents on the flourishes, enough to be "there" without being too in your face, great job!