Sunday 17 May 2009



Ok so now I am back in CJ mode. In October I joined another CJ on UK Stampers, again one where we send the stamp round with the CJ, but this time also with a colour theme. We are now nearing the end and this one has the colour black and the above stamp. Well as usual there are some great entries in it already so I decided to use just part of the stamp to create my page! Originally I wasn't going to trim the ferns but they just didn't show up so off I went with my trusty tiny scissors and spent almost the whole evening just doing them! Still I am pleased with it now so I guess it was worth it in the end!
Thank you for popping by and please feel free to leave comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Morti said...

Oooohhh - fabby work Tasha!!!

Galina Varese said...

Very intricate, Tasha! must have taken you ages.

Donna said...

Looking good Tasha, love the black. I didn't know you had a blog. I will add to my list on my blog!

Hazel said...

It's brilliant, Tasha! What a great idea.

Angelnorth said...

What a fab idea to use just the eyes and the ferns look fantastic!