Wednesday 27 May 2009




About 2 weeks ago there was a challenge set on one of the forums I visit to create something using recycling. It was also meant to include the colour red but I didn't read THAT bit! I came up with this holder for my make-up brushes, made from a tomato tin! First I covered it with vintage make-up adverts and inked them a bit. The stamped panel is a Tanda stamp and the ribbon round the top came from a gift from a friend. The tiny brush is a broken one of mine that I hadn't got round to chucking and the flowers are stamped on some old legal pages that a friend sent me to use! So a lot of recycled bits and I really enjoyed making this one!
Now I thought a bit of scrapbooking. I have been going to classes at The Glitterpot once a month but sadly have had to stop going now. This is a page that I needed to finish the lettering on so I inked them in several colours and stuck 'em down! Quite a plain page I know but I'm cool with that.......!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Your brush pot looks great! Love the flowers stamped on the text paper and the frou frou tulle bow!