Sunday 1 June 2008









I am a bit behind myself now! After I posted yesterday I managed to make 3 ATCs for the monthly swap on UKStampers. The theme is black and white. Now sometimes I can spend hours trying to come up with one ATC but these three came together in a couple of hours! I actually began my papercrafting with ATCs 2 years ago and for about a year they were ALL I made. Now I only do them for the monthly swap as I have discovered my latest fad....scrapbooking!

Today I went to ESK in Eastbourne 'cos I had seen an advert for a Craft Day. Well it's NEXT weekend!! Still I did buy some paper and ribbon to scrap Jess's ballet pics and have spent a relaxing evening doing that. I'll show tomorrow!! However my best bargain was an A2 cutting mat for £3.99! I have seen them for £15 in Lakeland so I was really chuffed with that!

I have tried to add links to some of the blogs that I enjoy reading......but they don't work! I need to have a little chat with my friend Linda so I can get them on for you! Mmmm I need to work out these pics better too....not sure why my leopard is sideways????





1 comment:

Kathy said...

wow i love these ATC's